Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Matt!

Heyya guys!

Sorry for the long break between posts once again, but I'm back! I hope you've enjoyed the music while I've been gone. I've added a little here and there. As always, the best taste in music is an ecclectic one.

So, brief update, the semester went immensely well in the end, despite some periods of doubt in certain classes. *cough* CHEMISTRY *cough, cough* But like I said things went very well, and I'm quite satisfied. Now it's just a matter of finding a job for the summer (a venture which I have in particular been pursuing today, but to no avail as of yet). In the meantime, I have applied to be a volunteer at the humane society, which I look forward to. I thought it would be cool to do something like that on the side so that I can start taking steps as an Environmental Conservative. I'd like to prove to people that such a thing exists.

Ah! I have also started playing piano again. I took lessons for eight years when I was younger and did quite well, but I haven't really played since starting college. So far I've been enjoying picking it back up. I need to start practicing guitar again as well. I really do want to start a band....We'd be so cool.....

I'm interested in starting to blog in earnest, and I'm curious about new things to talk about, so if you have any ideas, send 'em my way. And as always, the guy in the hat is happy to answer questions about life, the universe, and everything, so if you have any, ask away!

Anyway, later!

--Matt (the guy in the hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment